Utility Shed giveaway - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering this competition, each participant is deemed to have read and accepted
these terms and conditions.
Conditions of Entry:
1. The Promoter of this competition is Spanbild New Zealand Limited P.O. Box 11-013, Sockburn, Christchurch 8443, New Zealand (the Promoter).
2. The competition will commence at 12.00am on 1 October 2018 and will close at 11.59pm on 31 October 2018.
3. Competition participants must be New Zealand residents over 18 years of age.
4. Employees and associates of the Spanbild Group, their families and associated companies are not eligible to enter.
How to Enter:
5. For an entry to be valid, a participant must enter their accurate and complete details on www.totalspan.co.nz or via an official Totalspan New Zealand Facebook entry form. The four winning participants will be drawn on Thursday 1 November at 12.00pm at Spanbild New Zealand Ltd, 76b Hunua Road, Papakura, Auckland. Invalid entries may only be entered into the draw at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
Weekly Prize Details:
6. For the promotion, the participants will have the opportunity to win one (1) Totalspan Utility Shed valued at over $1,600.
7. The prize does not include any of the products displayed, these are shown as examples only.
8. The winning participant will be the first randomly drawn entry from all the valid entries during the month. Only those entries accepted before 11:59pm on October 31 will be accepted.
9. The winning participant sof the prize will be notified within seven (7) days of the draw taking place by phone, fax, email, mail or in person. If the promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winning participant within two (2) weeks of the prize being drawn then the prize is forfeited and a further draw will be conducted.
10. The winning participant must select and take delivery of the utility shed within 3 months of being notified. If the promoter, having used reasonable efforts to contact the winner during this time, is unable to contact the winning participant to ensure delivery during this time then the prize is forfeited and a further draw will be conducted.
11. The prizes will be delivered within New Zealand. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission.
13. Only the person who originally entered the competition can be awarded the prize.
14. The promoter and their promotional companies reserve the right to use the name and details of any winner of any prize for publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation. By entering this competition, the participant consents to their name and details being used for any such publicity without any further reference, payment or other compensation. The participant selected pursuant to these terms may be asked to provide proof of identity prior to being declared the winner.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions and cancel the promotion at any time, at its sole discretion, without further notice.
16. Any personal information collected in connection with this competition will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act, participants have rights to access any personal information held by the Promoter, and to request that a correction be made to that information by contacting the Promoter in writing. Any information collected will be used by the Promoter, its related companies or franchisees for the purposes of this competition and to inform you of products and services of the Promoter, its related companies and franchisees from time to time. By entering into this competition you authorise the Promoter, its related companies and franchisees to use your information for these purposes. Also, by providing an email address, you will be deemed to have given your consent to the Promoter, its related companies and franchisees sending you information on its products to that email address.Participants have the right to revoke authorisation for all email messages, informing them on the products and services of the Promoter, its related companies and franchisees, by using the unsubscribe facility included on each email.
17. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. No responsibility is taken by the Promoter or its related companies or franchisees for lost, misdirected, incorrect or other unsuccessful attempts to enter or for any lost or misdirected prizes.
19. The promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during or as a result of accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. Any costs associated with accessing the www.totalspan.co.nz website remain the responsibility of the participant and are dependent on the Internet service provider used.
21. Should the participants require any clarification with regards to this promotion or its contents, please contact the Promoter:
Spanbild New Zealand Limited P O Box 11013
Sockburn Christchurch 8443
Telephone: 03 349 5700 Facsimile: 03 349 1285