Options & Accessories
There are a wide range of options and accessories you can add to your new Totalspan building. Some of these options and accessories are:
- Colour Options: All Totalspan buildings are built using New Zealand Coloursteel which means you can select from a wide range of colour combinations for your new building.
- Windows: There are a wide range of window options available for your Totalspan building. These windows come in a wide range of colours to match your cladding selections. These windows are also a great way to add natural light into your new building.
- Personal Access Doors: Our PA Doors come in a size that is slightly wider than standard. This ensures that you have extra room to move large items in and out of your new Totalspan building. In addition to the increased size, our PA Doors come in a wide range of New Zealand Coloursteel options ensuring that the door matches your colour selections and combinations.
- Doors: Totalspan have a wide range of doors available for your new building. These doors can come as tilt doors, roller doors or sectioanl doors. Each different door style can come in a wide range of colours and designs. please talk to your friendly Totalspan representative to discuss these options.
- Lighting: It is a great idea to add some lighting and power to your new Totalspan building. We work with licensed electricians who are fimilar with our buildings. We can work with you on these requirements at the beginning of the project and organise these subcontractors on your behalf.
- Cabling: Adding power and lighting to your building is important but having wires visible is not ideal. By adding some cabling you can ensure your building looks sleek and clean well getting the added benefit of lighting and power.
- Workbench: A lot of Totalspan buildings are used as workshops for cars, bikes, motorhomes, caravans and boats. Adding a workbench to your building gives you the space to work on projects well keeping your building sleek and clean.
- Shelving: You can never have enough shelving and space in a garage or shed. Thats why we offer shelving as an option. Here at Totalspan we know the best way to connect shelving to our structures to ensure the shelving can handle heavy weights. Please talk to us about your shelving requirements and we will be happy to help.
- Whirly Bird Roof Vent: Adding a whirly bird roof vent to your building is a great way to keep a continuous flow of air through your building which helps reduce heat and moisture build up.
- Lintel Beams: Adding a lintel beam is a great option if you require a large opening that is free from structural legs.
- Partition Walls: Many Totalspan buildings have partitial walls. This is a great option to add mulitple rooms to your building for your different needs.
- Skylight Roofing Panel: This is an excellent way to add natural light to your building. In addition to the natural light, it also helps keep your building warm.
- Garaport: A garaport is an extension of the gable roof which is a great way to add an open sheltered area to your Totalspan building. These areas can be used to protect cars, motorhomes, caravans, farm machinery or boats from the hard New Zealand elements.
- Awnings: An awning comes off the side wall of a building which is another great way to add an open sheltered area to your Totalspan building. These areas can also be used to protect cars, motorhomes, caravans, farm machinery or boats from the hard New Zealand elements.