Every Totalspan Barnhouse comes with a 25-year structural and five-year workmanship guarantee – backed by a team that has been in the industry for over forty years.
Totalspan is a part of one of New Zealand’s largest building companies, giving you peace of mind. Locally owned and operated, Totalspan’s nationwide network has local knowledge and expertise on all aspects of the building process.
The benefits of steel framing
Each Totalspan Barnhouse is designed and built by Totalspan in partnership with Axxis Steel
Made by New Zealand Steel, Axxis Steel is galvanised, high-tensile steel specifically designed
for New Zealand conditions.
Why steel is the right choice for your home:
- Steel won’t mould or rust, and is not compromised by extreme weather conditions
- Steel buildings can be manufactured quickly, using modular, prefabricated, build-on-site and transportable methods
- Steel offers versatility and flexibility – in design, during construction and in use
- Steel is environmentally friendly, with unique environmental benefits, including product longevity, recyclability, easy transportation and relocation, and less raw material wastage
- Steel is non-combustible – it won't burn
- Steel can be engineered to meet heavy seismic loads – providing extra strength to meet earthquake standards
Please note that our Barnhouse range may not be available in your area.